Architecture consulting services use industry-leading development models and methodologies to define architectures that meet your current and future requirements with a multi-vendor approach.
Architecture consulting services support collaboration and productivity, customer experience, networking, data centre, end-user computing, and security.
- Collaboration Acceleration Model
- Contact Centre Development Model
- Unified Communications and Collaboration Development Model
- How Do You Meet Assessment
- Security Architecture Assessment
- Security Technology Consulting
- Network Service Optimisation Assessment
- Network Optimisation Assessment
- Wireless Site Assessment
- Software-defined Networking Development Model
- Data Centre Development Model
- Resiliency Strategy Assessment
- Business Continuity Services
- Business Impact and Risk Analysis
- Technology Lifecycle Management Assessment
- End-user Computing Development Model
Transformation consulting services support you in driving digital innovation and change to achieve your business ambitions.
Strategic Discovery Workshop brings together business and IT leaders to uncover strategic alignment gaps, define technology initiatives, a roadmap, and success measures to deliver business outcomes.
Application Placement and Cloud Readiness Assessment defines the best-fit deployment model (physical, virtual, cloud, or hybrid) and prioritises applications for cloud migration.
Cloud Readiness Assessment supports you in refining your cloud vision, qualifying your requirements, identifying a roadmap and action plan to move forward.
IT Service Management Assessment helps you optimise IT operations through automation, proactive management support, and balancing availability and cost based on business objectives.
Advisory services for IT Security and Wide Area Networking encompass people, processes, and technology to provide strategic clarity, IT/business alignment, process optimisation, organisational readiness, and governance support.
- WAN advisory
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Services
- Security Penetration Testing Services
- Incident Response Services
Project and programme management services offer services from definition, through to final implementation using proven frameworks, methodologies, and tools.