Managed cloud services deliver Infrastructure-as-a-Service with a network-centric design and multiple layers of security that power enterprise production applications.
- Public cloud with 99.999% SLA and consistent global availability SLA for network and servers
- Private cloud delivered as a service and deployed on your choice of premises
- Cloud Services for SAP: Scalable SAP and Cisco certified cloud infrastructure combined with SAP managed services
- Hosted Unified Communications
- Private Cloud Enterprise Edition
- Provider and Community Cloud
Managed data centre services provide operational management of data centre infrastructure across the network, server, and storage for on-premises and cloud environments.
- Managed disaster recovery services are designed to offer the most cost-effective cloud-based disaster recovery.
- Cloud Backup
- Managed Hosting
- Managed Services for Cloud Applications
- Managed Services for Cloud Operating Systems
- Managed Services for Data Centres
Managed collaboration and productivity services are multi-vendor solutions with on-premises, hosted, cloud or hybrid deployment models.
- Managed Service for Visual Communication
- Managed Cloud Services for Microsoft
- Communication lifecycle management
- Dimension Data Conferencing Services
Managed network services deliver multi-vendor operational management of network infrastructure including software-defined WAN, carrier management, data centre network, security device management, and wired and wireless LAN for optimised performance and reduced total cost of ownership.
- Managed Hybrid WAN services offer a holistic approach to delivering and managing wide area networks.
- Managed network services
Managed security services manage and operate infrastructure to ensure that policy, compliance, performance, availability, and capacity needs are met. We cover people, processes, technology, and threat insight and support outsourced, cloud-based, and hybrid security infrastructures across vendors and technologies.
Cloud services for security offerings include:
- Email Security-as-a-Service
- Managed Email Gateway
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Managed Firewall
- Next Generation Firewall
- Managed Intrustion Detection and Prevention Service
- Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Real-Time Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Web Application Firewall Service
- Web Application Firewall-as-a-Service
- Web Security-as-a-Service
- Web Management