By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. You can change your cookie settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them. Policy Link

Enabling greatness in the digital age

Our companies provide the experience and expertise that enable us to accelerate our clients’ digital ambitions

Our companies

Dimension Data’s Systems Integration business generates over 91% of the Group’s annual revenue while Dimension Data’s other businesses generate the remaining 9%.

Key Companies


Other companies

Ceryx